[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2010 Charts

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Mar 29 16:27:40 CEST 2010

Hi

Dne Wed, 24 Mar 2010 00:04:54 +0100
Martynas Mickevičius <mmartynas at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> I am not able to figure out how to use bookmarks feature in PMA. I have
> noticed a table in phpmyadmin DB for that. So I looked all over the place of
> SQL query results, but could not find bookmark button.

Bellow SQL edit textarea you can enter name of query to bookmark it.

> Another reporting feature, which could be improved is PDF reports. I would
> imagine that adding just a simple font size input box would render this
> feature far more usable.

Adding more choices does not always improve usability. In fact it
usually works exactly opposite way.

Slightly off topic, but good reasoning for actually giving less choices:
http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/barry_schwartz_on_the_paradox_of_choice.html

You can also translate online: https://l10n.cihar.com/