[Phpmyadmin-devel] Passing POST variables

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 23:10:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

As of now, my progress in trying to paginate the contents of a table
is that I have successfully written a jQuery snippet which modifies
the behaviour of the '>' and '>>' buttons to make an AJAX request.  I
have suitably modified the output of sql.php to print only the html
content of the table ( i.e. only the content generated by
PMA_displayTable() ), the SQL query and the Profiling Result.

However, I am right now facing issues in appending the HTML returned
in the AJAX query.  The moment I append the output to the DOM, the
right frame (frame_content) goes completely blank, and Firefox gets
stuck in a 'Loading' state, while Firebug does not show any such
request being made.  Could someone please tell me where I am going
wrong?

For reference, I've pasted the output of sql.php here:
http://pastebin.org/126332

Ninad S. Pundalik
Twitter: @ni_nad | Identica : @ninad | http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69