[Phpmyadmin-devel] Passing POST variables

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Wed Mar 31 15:55:14 CEST 2010

Hi

Dne Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:34:52 -0400
Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):

> to insert that div element, if I'm not mistaken you must tell jQuery to
> insert it before of after a certain element; which element would you
> choose?

I think the div can be already present in the document (extra div doe
not matter at all):

And there would be javascript to set initial state based on the
settings and add add the link:

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
  if (pma_settings['InitialSlidersState'] == 'closed') {
    jQuery('.slider').addClass('slider-hidden');
  }
  jQuery('<a href="#" class="sliderexpand">Details...</a>').insertBefore(jQuery('.slider'));
}

pma_settings would be exported by separate code which will create
javascript array with settings (or rather subset of it which is needed
in javascript)

The code is just typed in mail client so it will most likely not
work, but I hope it shows the idea :-).