[Phpmyadmin-devel] Passing POST variables

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:56:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 31 March 2010 19:25, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:
> I think the div can be already present in the document (extra div doe
> not matter at all):

> And there would be javascript to set initial state based on the
> settings and add add the link:

This seems a better way.  I'll make the changes in the code in some
time and test it, my guess is that it'll work fine.  Should I include
this change in the patch that I'll put in?  Also, I plan to put the
jQuery code for the time being in a file js/paginte_table.js.  Is that
fine?  Any particular convention I should be following when doing it?

Ninad S. Pundalik
Twitter: @ni_nad | Identica : @ninad | http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69