[Phpmyadmin-devel] need help understanding what happened with a merge

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Nov 29 20:30:41 CET 2010

Dieter Adriaenssens a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I was looking to solve a bug [0], and found some differences between
> master and QA_3_3 (where QA_3_3 seemed correct). I wondered why it was
> changed and found that the change was introduced by a merge I did [1]
> : commit 20a402ba29776f2ed1ba3122e48df98bfc11cafe

Hi Dieter,
here is my analysis but I invite others to clarify.

20a402b is a merge from you, containing 7a23444 and 366d50a.

7a23444 is from me, removing an unneeded mootools.js file. We were
working on the same day and your merge operation picked something that I
would have merged later.

366d50a is from you, with changes on ChangeLog and server_status.php only.

I don't see "a lot of files" from this commit.