[Phpmyadmin-devel] Drizzle compatibility and demo server

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Oct 21 10:21:20 CEST 2010

Hi all

I've just set up another database to demo server - Drizzle. At first
attempt phpMyAdmin did not work at all, but after few fixes (basically
disabling all charsets/collation handling we do on connect), we're at
least able to connect and show the interface with some databases and
tables.

However there is much more things to fix (for example phpMyAdmin does
not see all tables for some reason) and definitely more to test.
However the question is if we want to officially support Drizzle and
put some effort into it.

You can try phpMyAdmin with Drizzle here:
http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/master-config/?server=3

More information about Drizzle: http://drizzle.org/