[Phpmyadmin-devel] Keeping older releases to download

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Sep 10 19:13:14 CEST 2010

Hi

Dne Fri, 10 Sep 2010 06:34:32 -0400
Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):

> When you say "all" I hope you're not talking about non-final releases?

It probably has less sense for non final releases, right.

> I was the one who deleted older releases, mostly to avoid offering kits
> with security problems, and to have a cleaner download page. With about
> ten releases per year I feared the page would become cluttered over time.

I don't think its such a problem when there are folders for each
version. check for example webadmin:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/webadmin/files/

> What about deleted kits? I don't have the time to recreate all these.

I had no intention to recreate older tarballs. Anyway we can not create
them exactly as they were released.