[Phpmyadmin-devel] PBXT table type

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 05:51:43 CEST 2010

Does anyone have the PBXT engine installed? I was unable to get it
working on my system to test this -- an IRC user reports:
"Attempting to drop columns on a table using PBXT fails with "#1598 -
Binary logging not possible. Message: Statement-based format required
for this statement, but not allowed by this combination of engines"

I can't determine if this is user error or really represents a problem
as neither I nor the demo server have PBXT available. Any thoughts?