[Phpmyadmin-devel] [phpMyAdmin] Need some guidance

Rakesh Kumar kumar3180 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 07:12:55 CEST 2011

Hi,
    I have already submitted my proposal on OOP implementation of phpMyAdmin
and this is my first time when i am getting involved in phpMyAdmin. While
browsing i found that you accept only those candidates who already have
contributed in this before. I saw on
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2011_Applicant_Guide#Get_involved_with_phpMyAdminthat
you have asked to submit few fixed bugs or improvement before 20th of
April. I wanted you to please guide me that whether these fixes should be
related to the project i am gonna involved or can be anything?
Second thing is what is the meaning of "Task for junior developer" whether
these works are also included in GSoC? Should anybody do something as a
junior developer to show that he/she is prepared to join GSoC?

--
Regards
RAKESH KUMAR