[Phpmyadmin-devel] Color of error messages in pmahomme theme

Mike Homme mike at globalcode.org
Thu Apr 21 05:24:03 CEST 2011

I see what you mean, will fix.

> For ".error", I'm happy with your change.

Err, well, now I'm not. : )

On the demo server (Home screen), I see two messages at the bottom. One is
".warning" and the other is ".error". I'd suggest the two styles be
identical (which is what I meant to do) . Would making them the same work
well with other user cases in the app? Or does .error and .warning have
specific meanings and they should look different?

> For ".success", I see a yellow background #EBF8A4 with green border
> #A2D246, with this what you meant?

. I actually haven't changed the .success style since I "toned them down"
about a month ago, per user feedback. So yes, it's greenish to me but, I'm
OK with it as-is.

> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info

> Benefiting from Server Virtualization: Beyond Initial Workload
Consolidation -
> - Increasing the use of server virtualization is a top
priority.Virtualization can