[Phpmyadmin-devel] Making database operations tab more compact

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Apr 24 01:06:34 CEST 2011

Le 2011-04-23 14:54, Madhura Jayaratne a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Currently the database operations tab is organized in such a way that all
> the operations can't be seen in one screen and vertical scrollbars are added
> to the page due to this. I suggest we organize the database operations tab
> in a similar way to table operations tab, where the operations are listed in
> two columns. What do you all think?

I agree that the current way is not compact enough and we should use
divs to enclose the blocks.

As a side note: people with a wide screen (not me) may not like the
current disposition of table operations either, which is "forced" in two
columns by enclosing each block in a div, making it float to the left,
setting a min-width of 48% and using "clear: both" to force a block to
go to the left side.

I haven't look at your patch yet, but maybe using jQuery's .width()
could help us optimize the min-width of these divs.