[Phpmyadmin-devel] Getting started with unit tests

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Fri Apr 29 19:21:49 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to get started with unit tests in PMA as I will be expected
to create some for the features on which I will be working during the
summer of code. Well, I have little experience with unit testing and,
well, I can't get even any of the existing tests to run. And the Wiki
page is not much help IMO. For example, when I execute "phpunit
AllTestsPHP" from my console, I get the following error:

Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare PMA_ifSetOr() (previously declared
in /var/www/phpmyadmin-my/libraries/core.lib.php:39)
in /var/www/phpmyadmin-my/libraries/core.lib.php on line 46

Any help with this or even a nodge in the right direction much
appreciated. Thanks.

Rouslan