[Phpmyadmin-devel] Charts colors and git question

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 15:27:47 CEST 2011

I thought its a good idea to make the charts adjust to the current
theme colors, so I wrote a patch for it:
http://www.tyron.at/tmp/chart_colors.patch
I also wrote a short blog entry about it, showing screenshots of the
new changed charts:
http://tyronx.blogspot.com/2011/04/some-better-colors-for-charts.html

I tried to pull it to my repos on repo.or.cz but it doesn't accept my
user name and password. Set I set up a push account for me though, and
typed in my public key. The (Windows)-git-commit-tool-gui shows me the
same public key.
After I checked out the code, I've added my repos with the command
'git remote add tyronm ssh://repo.or.cz/srv/git/phpmyadmin/tyronm.git'
then trying to pull via 'git pull tyronm'. Anyone know what I'm doing
wrong?

Thanks in advance.