[Phpmyadmin-devel] Prototype of new navigation

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Aug 22 09:26:11 CEST 2011

Hi Rouslan

Dne Sat, 20 Aug 2011 13:16:50 +0100
Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com> napsal(a):

> I've been working on a rewrite of the navigation frame and I've pushed a
> prototype to my remote repo and it's available for preview on my demo
> server [1]. It's still quite far from being finished, there are several
> unimplemented features and bugs, but you will get a general idea.
>
> I would appreciate if you take the time to have a look at it and give me
> some feedback regarding this. Thanks.

I think it looks great.

Few comments:

- I'd expect "Tables", "Procedures", "Colums" etc. to be links to
  appropriate page in right frame (db_structure, db_routines,
  tbl_structure in these particular cases).
- As already Tyron said, I thing dotted lines are not needed.
- When there are more than one servers configured, servers might be
  included in the tree as well.

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.cz