[Phpmyadmin-devel] grid editing and newlines

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 03:03:56 CET 2011

On 11 Dec, 2011, at 7:37 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Le 2011-11-14 10:58, Aris Feryanto a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>

>> On 12 Nov, 2011, at 2:29 AM, Piotr Przybylski<piotr.prz at gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I've seen it used in a few places, but it's not common - some
>>> "Press Shift+Enter for newline" message under text field would be
>>> needed.
>>>

>> Yes. I agree to use Shift+Enter and display a hint for that. I'll try
>> to fix this and the RTL alignment on this weekend.
>
> Hi Aris,
> any progress on this?

Hi Marc,

I've added the shift+enter handling in my repo [1].
I also added OK and Cancel button in the editing area.
But, I haven't finished fixing the RTL alignment.

If you have some time, you may test the shift+enter and the buttons in my repo.

[1] http://repo.or.cz/w/phpmyadmin/arisferyanto.git

Regards,

--
Aris Feryanto