[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ajaxify PhpMyAdmin

Shaumik Daityari sdaityari at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:37:50 CET 2011

Hi all,

I am undergrad student at IIT Roorkee, India and I am very interested to
contribute towards the ajaxification of PhpMyAdmin. It caught my attention
when I was browsing through the past GSoC projects and it seems there is a
lot left to be done in this area.

I have been using PHP and MySQL in the past and I am very comfortable with
AJAX and jQuery as well.

I found the following related resources and i am going through them right
now:
[1] PmaWiki for Developers:
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Development#Developer_documentation
[2] GIT: http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Git
[3] jQuery: http://api.jquery.com/
 <http://api.jquery.com/>
I intend to pick a task very soon from
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/AJAXify_Interface after I have gone through
enough documentations.
 <http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/AJAXify_Interface>
In addition to these, I would also like to know what additional resources I
need to go through to bootstrap fast. Any advice for getting a headstart
would be very welcome.

Thank You,

--
Shaumik Daityari,