[Phpmyadmin-devel] Getting involve!

Kasun Lakpriya kasun.lakpriya86 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 05:49:12 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Herman van Rink <rink at initfour.nl> wrote:

> On 21-01-11 16:06, Kasun Lakpriya wrote:
> > Hi Herman,
> > Seems tests are going to work again. I installed required packages and
> > was able to pass some test cases. Is there a raised issue regarding
> > test coverage? I looked into issues and could not find one. If there
> > is some thing like I can add a comment and ask something unclear when
> > ever I need some help. Could you please create one if there is not
> > existing one?
>
> I've just opened
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3170421&group_id=23067&atid=377408

Thanks Herman.

> On 24-01-11 12:03, Kasun Lakpriya wrote:
> > - Failing Tests
> > PmaSeleniumLoginTest.php with this server log http://pastie.org/1492272
>
> It's hard to read from that log what happens. What is you single step
> such a test. Can you see valid credentials being input into the login form?

Yes, I can see the 'username' and 'password' for phpMyAdmin is being input
to the form as I configured in "config.sample.inc.php" file.
* Sorry, I did not understand above "What is you single step such a test."

> > I googled but could not find a solution.
> >
> > And other remaining tests (non-selenium) are also failing saying
> > "Undefined variable: _SESSION"
> >
> > I am running tests on Ubuntu10.10 and xampp-linux-1.7.3a. I think I am
> > missing some thing. Can you help me to get this working?
>
> Are you running tests from the command line or via http?

>From command line.

Sorry for the delay.

No problem. I was just wondering why there is no response. :-)

> --
> Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,
>
> Herman van Rink
> Initfour websolutions