[Phpmyadmin-devel] Getting involve!

Herman van Rink rink at initfour.nl
Fri Feb 4 10:57:45 CET 2011

On 03-02-11 05:49, Kasun Lakpriya wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Herman van Rink <rink at initfour.nl
> <mailto:rink at initfour.nl>> wrote:
>
>     On 24-01-11 12:03, Kasun Lakpriya wrote:
>     > - Failing Tests
>     > PmaSeleniumLoginTest.php with this server log
>     http://pastie.org/1492272
>

>     It's hard to read from that log what happens. What is you single step
>     such a test. Can you see valid credentials being input into the
>     login form?
>

> Yes, I can see the 'username' and 'password' for phpMyAdmin is being
> input to the form as I configured in "config.sample.inc.php" file.
> * Sorry, I did not understand above "What is you single step such a test."

You can also open selenium tests manually using the browser plug-in. The
you can make it do one step at a time or run really slow.
This way you might get more visual feedback on what's going on.

>     >
>     > I googled but could not find a solution.
>     >
>     > And other remaining tests (non-selenium) are also failing saying
>     > "Undefined variable: _SESSION"
>     >
>     > I am running tests on Ubuntu10.10 and xampp-linux-1.7.3a. I
>     think I am
>     > missing some thing. Can you help me to get this working?
>
>     Are you running tests from the command line or via http?
>

> From command line.

It's not strange for _SESSION be missing when running from the command line.
But as I'm not getting this error it's hard to tell where the problem lies.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,

Herman van Rink
Initfour websolutions