[Phpmyadmin-devel] discussing wiki changes

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:25:36 CET 2011

Hi,

On 2/2/2011 3:49 PM, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Michal Čihař a écrit :
>> Hi
>>
>> Dne Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:58:47 -0500

[large message deleted]

>> I never got an idea of namespaces, so I have nothing against not using
>> this feature :-).
>
> The left side of the wiki's home page contains news that are not up to
> date. I suggest remplacing these by a link to
> http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/news.php
>
> and use the space to put links to some "hot" categories, for example
> GSoC 2011 and Development.

This is fine by me. As Michal said, someone used to update it often, but
you can make the change you've suggested. Better to remove the section
than have stale information.

I wonder if it could be scripted somehow to create a page with the
latest version...I'm aware of the wikipedia-fs utility, but have to look
at whether I can automate it properly.

I vote that you go ahead and make the changes you've suggested.

~isaac