[Phpmyadmin-devel] discussing wiki changes

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Feb 5 17:26:07 CET 2011

Le 2011-02-05 11:07, Isaac Bennetch a écrit :

> How do you all feel about continuing the practice of posting changelogs
> and feature sets for each release (for instance,
> http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/phpMyAdmin_3.3 and
> http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/phpMyAdmin_3.2 (both of which are the
> ultimate destination for minor versions such as [[phpMyAdmin 3.3.4]] and
> [[phpMyAdmin 3.2.5-rc1]])?

Well, first these pages should be in the Releases category; also I'm not
sure why there is a History category as well.

I value the description of feature sets more than the changelogs (or
fixes). But I won't have time to maintain these kind of pages.

The page News could be renamed "List of releases" or it could be
abandoned by just using the Releases category (not a problem for me to
loose the dates that are on this list).