[Phpmyadmin-devel] discussing wiki changes

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 17:07:52 CET 2011

On 2/4/2011 12:23 PM, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Michal Čihař a écrit :
>> Hi
>>
>> Dne Wed, 02 Feb 2011 15:49:54 -0500
>> Marc Delisle<marc at infomarc.info>  napsal(a):
>>
>>> The left side of the wiki's home page contains news that are not up to
>>> date. I suggest remplacing these by a link to
>>> http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/news.php
>>
>> Somebody used to update it, but indeed it is no more updated now.
>>
>>> and use the space to put links to some "hot" categories, for example
>>> GSoC 2011 and Development.
>>
>> It would be definitely worth a try.
>
> I made a try :)

I like the changes you've made to the main page.

How do you all feel about continuing the practice of posting changelogs
and feature sets for each release (for instance,
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/phpMyAdmin_3.3 and
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/phpMyAdmin_3.2 (both of which are the
ultimate destination for minor versions such as [[phpMyAdmin 3.3.4]] and
[[phpMyAdmin 3.2.5-rc1]])?