[Phpmyadmin-devel] Theme contest

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Feb 14 15:59:25 CET 2011

Hi

Dne Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:37:32 -0500
Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):

> Piotr Przybylski a écrit :
>
> > Is it possible to add some field for comments? Personally, I will
> > probably vote for pmahomme, but on some conditions: reducing headers
> > and some margins, making warnings and success message to be less
> > intensive.
> >

> This brings another question: do we vote on the "potential" of a theme
> or for the theme as it was when the contest closed (yesterday)?

Depends how you define potential :-).

The theme will evolve slightly after inclusion (eg. testing in some
browser will show some bugs). So if potential = current look - bugs,
then I'd definitely say yes.

I'm not sure about some bigger changes to theme look as it would make
it virtually different theme. It might be better for some users, but it
might as well be worse for some...