[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in AJAXify Interface project idea

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Feb 14 21:13:13 CET 2011

Thilanka Kaushalya a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
>    I have started working on your suggestions on the patch I have
> previously submitted[1].
>    In the 3rd point you have mentioned that the Browse option does not
> work when the ajax is disabled.
>                         3. even when fixing #2, clicking on Browse in
> the search results does nothing
>                         About #3, it happens when Ajax is disabled by
> the user (this was my case),
>                         see $cfg['AjaxEnable'].
>     I have set the settings to $cfg['AjaxEnable'] = false, and tested my
> modifications.
>    In that case even though the Show/Hide criteria link is not shown
> (since ajax is disabled), *the browse results are shown correctly below
> the search criteria panel. *I cannot understand why it is not working on
> your settings. Please let me know if I should change another parameter
> in settings and check for the issue.

Thilanka,
you're right. I tried again with current master + your patch (adjusted
by changing "<?" with "<?php") and browse works even if AjaxEnable is
false. Maybe last time I had forgotten to change one of the "<?" or had
not cleared my browser cache.

However IMO it should not be working as this is an Ajax behavior and the
config says that it's disabled.