[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in AJAXify Interface project idea

Thilanka Kaushalya lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 06:11:51 CET 2011

Hi Marc,

     I worked with fixing the issues you raised with my previous patch *ID:
3176420* [1]. I have fixed the following issues with that patch.

   1. Replaced the <? tags by <? php tags,
   2. Fixed the "space before tab in indent"  issues and check by apply the
   patch. Now no such issues are shown.
   3. Added the default link option to the links, so now they works for
   javascript disabled browsers.
   4. Also works under ajax disabled settings.

   I upload the parch file in to the same pace with the id *ID: 3176420* [1].
Please can you check that and comment on it. I will add the "Hide search
results" and "Show search results features you suggested as soon as
possible.Thank you.

[1] -
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3176420&group_id=23067&atid=377410

Regards,