[Phpmyadmin-devel] PhpMyAdmin Error

Michael Tarkowski mtarkowski at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:01:50 CET 2011

Trying to fix the problem causing this error message, "Your PHP MySQL library version 5.1.54 differs from your MySQL server version 5.5.7. This may cause unpredictable behavior." Any help would be appreciated.

Should I update the MySQL library version on the web server?  How do I update the MySQL library version?

Installed on the Linux web server - PHP version 5.3.5, Apache 2.2.3, MySQL Client API 5.1.54, MySQLi 5.1.54

MySQL 5.5 installed on seperate DB server.

Regards,

Michael