[Phpmyadmin-devel] PhpMyAdmin Error

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Feb 25 18:06:32 CET 2011

Michael Tarkowski a écrit :
> Trying to fix the problem causing this error message, "Your PHP MySQL
> library version 5.1.54 differs from your MySQL server version 5.5.7.
> This may cause unpredictable behavior." Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Should I update the MySQL library version on the web server?  How do I
> update the MySQL library version?
>
> Installed on the Linux web server - PHP version 5.3.5, Apache 2.2.3,
> MySQL Client API 5.1.54, MySQLi 5.1.54
>
> MySQL 5.5 installed on seperate DB server.

Hi,
next time, please ues the phpmyadmin-users mailing list. This list is to
discuss phpMyAdmin development.

That said, how to update your MySQL client library on your web server
depends on which Linux distribution you are using. You really should ask
this on a mailing list that deals with your distribution.

Also, if you were using mysqlnd (see http://ca2.php.net/mysqlnd) your
older MySQL client library would be bypassed.