[Phpmyadmin-devel] Multiple "Change Password" Windows

Kasun Lakpriya kasun.lakpriya86 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 05:59:16 CET 2011

Hi all,

While I was trying to fix the existing PmaSeleniumPrivilegesTest.php I
noticed something like this and I am not sure this is a bug or not. When I
click on "Change Password" button each time a new "Change Password" window
is created and in the newly created windows (after the original window)
there is no "Generate Password" field in them and at the same time a new
"Generate Password" field is being added to the original "Change Password"
window. And since the new windows are being created on top of the original
one I can't see the "Generate Password" field in them.

Here are some screen shots what I am getting,

After clicking several times      : http://i.imgur.com/bX0HX.png
Original window looks like this  : http://i.imgur.com/M3JZo.png

And I am in Ubuntu 10.10 and running PMA on xampp and the browsers are
Firefox and Chrome.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Kasun