[Phpmyadmin-devel] Themes for 3.4 ?

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Sat Jan 1 12:01:05 CET 2011

Happy New Year!

I will port Artic Ocean to 3.4 soon as possible
(may be next week).

The reason why some themes not displayed correctily is
that some classes and ID's for some html-elements in
the php-sources are changed.

Perhabs we need a documentation for themeing and
used css-classnames and css-IDs.

Regards
Michael