[Phpmyadmin-devel] Themes for 3.4 ?

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Jan 7 12:06:55 CET 2011

Hi

Dne Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:50:49 -0500
Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):

> In case we switch the default theme to pmahomme, I would prefer to keep
> our official logo.
>
> Also, seems to me that there is a waste of space between rows in Browse
> mode. The same between tables in db Structure.
>
> For Export and Import icons, aren't the arrows reversed?
>
> The Synchronize page (at least the initial page) is too wide vertically.

Author of the theme just wrote me that these issues should be fixed in
next version compatible with 3.4 :-).

Anyway this thread sort of died and I think it should not. The best
approach for me seems to have open competition for the theme. Starting
with announcing it, where people can submit themes (lets say for one
month). Then making public poll for some time (probably with only few
themes we choose).

This would bring us more attention from designers and we can get the
best user experience out of it. Also this would bring us more themes
compatible with 3.4.