[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in AJAXify Interface project idea

lgtkaushalya at gmail.com lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 05:57:00 CET 2011

Hi Marc,

     I'm Thilanka Kaushalya who is a 4th(final) year Computer science and
Engineering undergraduate from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I have
good experiences on using phpMyAdmin for couple of years and I'm a fan of
it.
     I found that phpMyAdmin community have reported some project ideas for
the 2011 GSOC session. I'm interested on those ideas you have posted,
specially "AJAXify Interface" and I found that you suppose to be the mentor
for that project. On the wiki there are a list of tasks which were assigned
to the 2010 GSOC session
here<http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Devel:AJAXify_Interface>.
I went through those and is there any tasks left out of those, if so I could
work on those prior to the time line and can get a better understanding on
the architecture and get my self familiar with the code base. So please can
you give some more informations on the project idea, it will be very help
full for me.

   - I have participated for the GSOC 2010 for developing the Sahana OCR
   project with Sahana and successfully completed that.

http://coders-view.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-project-on-sahanaocr-gsoc-2010.html
 .

http://wiki.sahanafoundation.org/doku.php/foundation:gsoc_geganage

   - I'm familiar with PHP, MySql and AJAX.
   - I'm familiar with both windows and linux systems.

    I'm very happy to work with you. Thanks in advance.

regards,
Thilanka.

--
http://coders-view.blogspot.com/