[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in AJAXify Interface project idea

lgtkaushalya at gmail.com lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 16:48:10 CET 2011

Hi Marc,

I appreciate your quick response.

> One area that needs improvement is Database search:
>
> - collapse/expand the "Search in database" fieldset
> - separate popup when clicking on Browse in the search results, to avoid
> losing the search results; the same for Delete (especially when a Delete
> attempt fails)

I have clone the phpmyadmin repository and checked out the Relese 3.4.0 beta
2. So I will go through the suggestions about the browse and delete options
in the search results.

> >    - I'm familiar with PHP, MySql and AJAX.
>
> Are you familiar with jQuery?

Currently I'm going through jQuery tutorials and I will catch up it quickly.
 Thanks for the given information and directions.

Regards,
Thilanka.

--
http://coders-view.blogspot.com/