[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in AJAXify Interface project idea

lgtkaushalya at gmail.com lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 11:11:06 CET 2011

Hi Marc,

I don't have this testing environment so I suggest you open a bug report
> at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=377408&group_id=23067 and give
> your screenshot reference. There have been and are other bug reports
> specific to Chrome.
>
> I have checked whether the bug has previously reported and I found not. So
I reported a bug at sourceforge.

Have a look at how the expand/collapse happens in table search. There
> are no formal written standard.

I referred the table search and I have drown a wire frame for that also to
make sure whether I got your idea correctly. Here is the google doc which
contains the design.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19su2WBJEm8QpOZQ-RHmrfzysfFlrBQ8XoS9EadJQtMU/edit?hl=en&authkey=CMPkqKsB#

The intended columns were described at the doc. So please comment on the
design and clarify me whether I got your idea correct.

Regards,
Thilanka.

--

http://coders-view.blogspot.com/