[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in AJAXify Interface project idea

lgtkaushalya at gmail.com lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:40:04 CET 2011

Hi Marc,

   I was successfully able to a add a "Show search criteria" link to the
database search window. It works similar as the table search criteria show
links.
   Currently I have used the link below the browse and delete options
appear. This doc contains the screen shots of how it works [1].

   The reason I didn't add it to the result shown window is, because I
planned to combine it with my second task. That is modify the search result
show window as it appear in the same page on a new panel(pop up), without
directing it to a new window, as you said earlier.

> - separate popup when clicking on Browse in the search results, to avoid
> losing the search results; the same for Delete (especially when a Delete
> attempt fails)

In the creme browser there is a small toggling problem with both table
search criteria and db search criteria which I have reported as [2] ID:
3168569. But this works fine with fire fox.

So please let me know if you see any issue on the above improvement. What do
you prefer for applying these changes. May i send it as a whole when I
finish both of them or may I send my first one right now. Thank you.

[1] -
https://docs0.google.com/document/d/1wJqxndD4Ae2nW4zyR_kpPyepaX1PWqbyAlWifHnd_x4/edit?hl=en&authkey=CLXupdUJ#
[2] -
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3168569&group_id=23067&atid=377408