[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in AJAXify Interface project idea

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Jan 31 18:15:10 CET 2011

lgtkaushalya at gmail.com a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
>    I was successfully able to a add a "Show search criteria" link to the
> database search window. It works similar as the table search criteria
> show links.
>    Currently I have used the link below the browse and delete options
> appear. This doc contains the screen shots of how it works [1].

This is exactly what I meant.

>    The reason I didn't add it to the result shown window is, because I
> planned to combine it with my second task. That is modify the search
> result show window as it appear in the same page on a new panel(pop up),
> without directing it to a new window, as you said earlier.
>

>     - separate popup when clicking on Browse in the search results, to avoid
>     losing the search results; the same for Delete (especially when a Delete
>     attempt fails)

Good idea.

> In the creme browser there is a small toggling problem with both table
> search criteria and db search criteria which I have reported as [2] ID:
> 3168569. But this works fine with fire fox.

Thanks.

> So please let me know if you see any issue on the above improvement.
> What do you prefer for applying these changes. May i send it as a whole
> when I finish both of them or may I send my first one right now. Thank
> you.

Smaller commits are preferable. As mentionned on [0] "The best way to
show us you are prepared is to publish your git tree (see Devel:Git)
with some changes fixing bugs or implementing some improvements."

[0] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2011_Applicant_Guide