[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2011 idea: Zoom-search

Kasun Lakpriya kasun.lakpriya86 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:11:51 CET 2011

Hi Marc,
I have already made my interest about the idea about "Automated Testing" and
working on it. I could get some of the failing tests working but I am having
few issues with some of the selenium tests and working on them as I did not
get a reply from devs yet.

BTW I'm really interested about this new idea as well. Could you please tell
me what are the required areas for this to be familiarized? and What would
be a good starting point for getting familiar with this idea?

Last year I worked for Apache Software Foundation and worked for Directory
project and my work with mentor can be found here [1].

Thank you,
Kasun

[1] - http://code.google.com/p/dirstudio-ldap-tooling/

http://twitter.com/kasunLak