[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2011 idea: Zoom-search

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Jan 31 18:24:52 CET 2011

Kasun Lakpriya a écrit :

> BTW I'm really interested about this new idea as well. Could you please
> tell me what are the required areas for this to be familiarized? and
> What would be a good starting point for getting familiar with this idea?

Hi Kasun,

Starting with (the upcoming) phpMyAdmin 3.4.x we have switched to jQuery
. I think that this feature could be built using jQuery UI [0] but this
remains to be confirmed.

I hope that my expression of this idea was clear enough on the ideas list.

In 3.4.0 we already have a "charts" feature but this would be something
else.

[0] http://jqueryui.com/