[Phpmyadmin-devel] zoom-search: need to push code?

Ammar Yasir ammaryasir.88 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:50:43 CEST 2011

Hi,
I had made some changes and pushed my work.

   - Implemented the Hide/Show search criteria for zoom-search interface.
   After submitting the input criteria the input form toggles to hide and can
   be made visible again by clicking 'Show input criteria'
   - The link for 'How to use?' / instructions to use is available again by
   using PMA_ajaxShowMessage
   - Browse/Edit mode it kept so as to disable the data point info form
   elements when using browse mode and enabled when using edit mode. I was
   thinking that if we had to add more modes like add or delete we can add it
   to this panel.
   - Changed the names for some configuration directives

Now working on to update query generation on edit mode. Also, will check out
the code snippet for panning tyron suggested.
I'll look into the default label problem in some time (testing using the pma
configuration storage).