[Phpmyadmin-devel] Better table navigation

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 11:23:23 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----

> From: Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com>
>
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 11:21 AM, Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com>
> wrote:

Hi Tyron,

I think the reason is like what Marc has written: "a quick decision about this would give clear indications to GSoC 2011 students", IMHO. Some of GSoC-ers may have to deal with features supporting vertical mode. The removal will give a better direction about how to implement these features. The benefit will be simpler and cleaner code.

--
Aris Feryanto