[Phpmyadmin-devel] Better table navigation

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:58:47 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

Ah, alright. But from what I've seen the code for vertical and
horizontal mode is fairly separate. Is it causing much trouble to one
of the gsoc projects?

Anyway, since we can always revert any changes to the code (if
vertical mode turns out to be really needed), feel free to remove it.
Clean code is always good.