[Phpmyadmin-devel] Unit testing

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Wed Jul 13 14:32:45 CEST 2011

Hi

Dne Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:47:19 +0200
Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> napsal(a):

> I started to setup testing server, however I'm somehow stuck.
>
> I followed http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/TestingEnvironment and I
> believe I have all components in place. However running all tests is
> something I can not manage. http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/UnitTesting
> mentions some configuration files, but no matter what I try, the tests
> are not run.

After little more hacking, the Jenkins server is set up at:

http://ci.phpmyadmin.net/

Still there are lot of things to fix, but I'm running out of time for
now, so IMHO only basic phpunit testing works and should run daily.

Any hints how to fix the setup for rest are welcome (the only thing I'm
aware is not configured is Selenium).