[Phpmyadmin-devel] qTip usage for more reusable code

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Fri Jul 15 12:27:50 CEST 2011

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 21:25 -0700, Aris Feryanto wrote:
> [...]

I'd say don't bother reporting that to the qTtip crowd since qTip 1 is
deprecated (the version we use), they are working on qTip 2, which is
not yet released (yeah, I know, that makes no sense...).

By the way, now we have 2 different types of tooltips, I'd love to see
them being unified some how. The other kind of tooltips are also created
in functions.js, by function initTooltips(). So maybe PMA_createqTip()
can be used to create those, too. Also the two functions should be
phisically next to each other in the file, since they are kind of
related. And the cherry on the cake would be if these two types of
tooltips could be styled in a similar way and thus look more consistent.

Rouslan