[Phpmyadmin-devel] qTip usage for more reusable code

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:51:10 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 21:25 -0700, Aris Feryanto wrote:

The style can be similar but I still think it's good to have them
differ slightly for the 2 different uses. One for hints such as "Hey
you can sort this table by clicking the columns" and the others for
longer footnotes and explanations.

So I find it great that Aris' tooltip is fancy and animated for the first case.