[Phpmyadmin-devel] zoom-search default label

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Jul 15 16:15:20 CEST 2011

Le 2011-07-15 10:08, Ammar Yasir a écrit :

>> When a user enters zoom-search, it would be very reassuring to see that
>> the default label is set to the display column (from
>> PMA_getDisplayField()). Otherwise, the user who has already set this
>> display column in Relation view will wonder what's going on.
>>
>> Yes true. Made the changes and pushed to my repo.

Now it works initially but there is another bug: if I change it to
another column, it is reset to the display column after the following click.

In my setup, the display column is title. It correctly appears initially
as the data label but if I change the data label to description, it
comes back to title after form submission.