[Phpmyadmin-devel] [phpMyAdmin] bug ID: 3306875

Marcos Mendonça marcosm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:33:15 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I've been using phpMyAdmin for a while now and recently started with a
group focused on open source. Personally, I'd like to contribute with
phpMyAdmin. So I joined the list and going through the buglist I run
into issue: 3306875 Can't rename a database that contains views.

I'm still getting familiar with the code, so I could use some pointers
or directions that could help me find a solution for this one.

Thanks any help in advance.

--
Marcos Mendonça