[Phpmyadmin-devel] about CSS overrides

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Jul 21 14:05:42 CEST 2011

Hi

again, please keep the discussion on the list :-).

Dne Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:00:28 +0300
Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> Actually we have a bunch of changes but they are not in the overrides
> file, they are in the original theme file:
> http://repo.or.cz/w/phpmyadmin/tyronm.git/history/HEAD:/themes/pmahomme/jquery/jquery-ui-1.8.custom.css

I think bugs and fixes for them should be pushed upstream, so that we
don't have to maintain much of such patches.

> And the timepicker z-index thing in return is not required anymore. It
> was an attempted fix for timepicker appearing behind dialogs by Aris,
> but it doesn't work e.g. on multiple dialogs. I have fixed that with
> commit 67ec8263dbfd9f39c25bec5350f4618f5c14e001 which should be merged
> to master already. Aris and me have discussed it on this mailing list
> just a few days ago.

I've cherry picked this patch. When the CSS is obsoleted by your
change, you should have removed the CSS as well. Doing it now.