[Phpmyadmin-devel] Grid editing versus Inline edit

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 18:34:48 CEST 2011

Hi! If I may...

On Jul 22, 2011, at 12:18 PM, Aris Feryanto <aris_feryanto at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

I've used an AJAX-enabled application in a similar way (I was selecting from a dropbox) and waiting for the application to update after each selection was slow and frustrating. However, I also just used a different application where I spent a few minutes trying to figure out why my changes weren't being saved. There's a tiny Save button in the corner.

Anyway, the point is that I like giving the user the power to chose. I thought about it and think I'd prefer to see the choice as a checkbox near the top of the results; it wouldn't make sense to put it as a config.inc.php setting because I'd want to change it depending on the type of fields I'm editing.

Hope that helps.

~Isaac