[Phpmyadmin-devel] Navigation integration for Routines, Triggers and Events

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sun Jul 24 20:32:07 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I planning to integrate the Routines, Triggers and Events into the
navigation frame. To achieve this I'm thinking about adding another
level to the navigation tree in non-light mode (light mode is
unaffected). So that after expanding a database you might be left with
more items like 'tables', 'indexes', 'routines', 'triggers' and
'events', which you have in turn expand. Even though triggers are
per-table items and every thing else is a per-database item, I think
that it's best to show these on a per-database basis in order to avoid
another level in the navigation. Please find an initial mock-up for this
feature in the attachment. Your thoughts?

Rouslan