[Phpmyadmin-devel] Column resizing & reordering

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Thu Jun 2 20:14:25 CEST 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 09:02 -0700, Aris Feryanto wrote:
> Hi Rouslan,

I click and drag on the double horizontal arrow and try to make a column
wider. When I release the mouse button, the column is correctly resized.
I click and drag again on the same column separator to make the column
thinner. Now, after I release the mouse, the column is not resized. The
mouse is still locked in resize mode and the vertical line that shows
what size the column will be is still visible. I click the mouse once
more and that exits the resize mode, though the column is not resized.

Firefox 4.0.1/Linux, didn't try other browsers or OS. Hope this helps.

Rouslan