[Phpmyadmin-devel] Column resizing & reordering

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 05:31:03 CEST 2011

Hi Rouslan,

> From: Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com>
>
> I click and drag on the double horizontal arrow and try to make a column
> wider. When I release the mouse button, the column is correctly resized.
> I click and drag again on the same column separator to make the column
> thinner. Now, after I release the mouse, the column is not resized. The
> mouse is still locked in resize mode and the vertical line that shows
> what size the column will be is still visible. I click the mouse once
> more and that exits the resize mode, though the column is not resized.
>
> Firefox 4.0.1/Linux, didn't try other browsers or OS. Hope this helps.
>
> Rouslan

Fixed. This one is really tricky. It seem that firefox 4 has some mechanism to generate "system's drag and drop" if the same column separator is dragged twice. So, I added javascript to hide and then show again the column separator when a mouse click is released. I found that jQuery plugin like "flexigrid" also done it this way.
Please kindly test the new version in [0].

[0] http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/gsoc-aris

--
Aris Feryanto