[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - Add a new user in db-> privileges

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Jun 5 01:54:22 CEST 2011

Le 2011-06-04 13:57, Thilanka Kaushalya a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
> I see a new problem and I'm not sure when it was introduced. I think
>> it's better to fix this one, then I can continue evaluating the whole.
>>
>> Here is the scenario (tested in FF 4.0.1 / Vista)
>>
>> 1. Click Databases
>> 2. For a database, click Check Privileges
>> 3. Click Add a new user
>> 4. Fill minimum values in the popup (a name, generate password) and
>> create the user
>> 5. User gets created but Firebug tells me that there was a JSON parse
>> error; the list of privileges for this db does not show up (I think I
>> saw it in previous tests)
>>

> I fixed the issue and updated the repo. Please check it. Sorry
> for troubling you many times. Thank you.

Works fine now. Are you done with this feature? Before I put it in
production, please polish your code in js/server_privileges.js:

- remove tab characters (we use indents of four spaces)

- use spaces around operators
  "url.length-23" should be "url.length - 23"

- watch proper code indentations

- use more spaces around keywords
  "if(" should be "if ("
  "}else{" should be "} else {"